Environmental Management Systems
When setting objectives and targets, an organisation must consider its legal and other requirements, its significant environmental aspects, its technological options, its financial, operational and business requirements and the views of interested parties
Do you need to improve your environmental performance?
An Environmental Management System (EMS) can help you achieve this.
What is an Environmental Management System?
An Environmental Management System (EMS) is a structured framework which identifies and defines areas of environmental responsibility and assists the company achieve its own environmental goals through consistent control of its operations.
Basic components of an EMS include:
- Reviewing the company’s environmental objectives
- Analysis of environmental impacts and legal requirements
- Setting of environmental objectives and targets
- Establishing programs to meet the objectives and targets
- Reviewing progress and making improvements
When it comes to implementing EMS, we understand that no two businesses are the same. That’s why, we work closely with our clients to help identify their specific needs and tailor our services as appropriate.
So whether you’re starting from scratch and want the complete package or simply in need of a refresh, our consultants are on hand to assist.
As part of our Total Support Service, we offer the following services:
- Environmental Management Systems
- Environmental Planning
- Waste Management
- Environmental Training
- Hazard and Risk Assessment
- Air Pollution
- Environmental Auditing
- Hazardous Areas Classification
- Environmental site audits